facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The perfect F3F slope ?



It is funny to realize that your mind is always polluted by your addiction to slope soaring as soon as you see something that could look like a usable slope :) ...

This week-end, I was in the very south of France (Camargue) where the largest salt production field of Europe is located. Visiting the production fields I could see these nice salt mountains (called "Camel". each of them correspond to a one year of production = average 300 000 tons each), 20m high, more than 100 meters long ;) and exposed to the mistral wind ...
However maybe be too much salty for our material (corosive).

Should I start my detoxification treatment as soon as possible ? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...