facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Sunday, March 17, 2013

An afternoon at the local slope


Finally snow has gone and last sunday afternoon was a very light breeze and cool temperatures around 16°. I started the afternoon with the Boar.

It was really great, the boar was surfing the sky fastly, circling great in few thermals, doing aerobatics easilly. I was able to do 3 rolls in sequence without problem.

Then the breeze was established, so I flew the Schwing88. I did some DS light, and the plane is very good at it. The Schwing 88 tracks very well . Here is a video I did:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...