facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weasel Black Edition

I started the building of my Weasel Black Edition. This time I didn't papersand picos on the surface to keep it shiny. I used again vinyl for the ailerons. The rest of the assembly should'nt be too long as the most difficult is now done.
For the equipement, I will use a 4 x eneloop 800mAh cells battery, an Assan 2.4Ghz 6-channels small receiver, and 2 hitec HS82mg servos that fit perfectly in the servo compartiment molded. Stay tuned !

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...