facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Friday, March 5, 2010

Flying session

Today, during the lunch break, I maiden my Multifun, electric version. It was too windy so impossible to see anything. After the second flight, I broke the spin :(

The good news is that the motor I choose seems good for the job. So, following at the next episode.


Then I did some picture for my friend Zhen, exprimenting a Mikrokopter made with "Legos", yes you read correct, "LEGOS" !!!


The Mikrocopter is a great machine for aerial work like video or photography. I will probably buy one end of the year. I need to save some money because it's a kind of investment.

You will find plenty of pictures on my picasa album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...