facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, February 1, 2010

1st Alliaj HM ready to fly

I finished my first Alliaj HM. Final weight is 2376 gr which is good. The details are the following:
  • Fuselage: 704 g
  • Tailplane left: 41g
  • Tailplane right: 42g
  • Wing left: 755g
  • Wing right: 741g
  • Joiner: 93g
I needed only 73g of lead in the nose to obtain the right CG at 87/88 mm


I use the RegSlim voltage regulator from Greentronic in combination with 5 cells Eneloop Battery. RegSlim is 5 Nimh or 2 LiFe/LiPo to 5V6 3A high efficiency regulated output.


The weather is still very cold and snowy at the moment, but I hope to get a good opportunity window soon to test the Typhoon and the Alliaj HM.

Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...