facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Pike Precision in RC Modely Magazine

An article about the Pike precision has been published in RC modely, a Czech specialized RC magazine. I mention it here because I provided some pictures to illustrate the article and result is nice :). Some of you will recognize one of my home slope near Grenoble in the french Alps. This is the slope where the next F3F french Championship will be organized end of May 2012.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Czech.  Anyway, I can add this magazine to the long list of Magazines I contributed to, directly or indirectly by providing pictures.

  • RCM (France)
  • RC Pilot (France)
  • Looping (France)
  • Passion'ailes (France)
  • Modèle Magazine (France)
  • QFI (UK)
  • Silent Flight (UK)
  • Aufwind (Germany)
  • RC Soaring Digest (USA)
  • ... and now RC modely (Czech Republic)

You can find the website of the magazine here: RC modely

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    Il y a une image de simulation numérique. C'est une simulation d'écoulement fluide ? ou de résistance mécanique ?

    Merci

    Julien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Julien,

    tu trouveras plus d'info ici.
    http://www.f3j.com/precision.htm

    Les concepteurs ont fait des simulations aerodynamiques mais aussi aeroelastique (mecanique).

    A+

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...