facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Making Of

I received several questions about how I did some of the video sequence of the Video I posted yesterday. So below are few pictures and some information.
I bought a 6 meter fishing rod for 6 Euros only, disassembled it to keep only the 3 first parts in order to not have too much bending. Then I built a adaptor to receive the GoPro fixation. the adtaptor is made with some 3mm plywood and is inserted in the fishing rod, then block with some hard foam. I use the Helmet GoPro which is delevered with some useful accessories. I filmed in R5 mode, that is to say 1080p with 127° angle. With the boom and the go pro accessories, I can change the orientation of the cam to look up, down, on the side. During the shooting, the difficulty is then to aim, in fact to guess what you are filming. I enjoyed doing this video. It's a sort of therapy as I have the height vertigo. I really wanted to share some emotions, and sensations ...



Courtesy from Etienne Beraudo, Stéphane Giraud, Joël Marin

1 comment:

  1. Pierre you will do a bad magician, you know... never reveal your tricks ;-)

    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...