facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Dingo is ready

The weather is still very bad in France, like all over Europe with negativ temperature and snow. This is the coldest winter since I live in the Area.

But at least, I can spend more time in my workshop to build my planes ;) !
My Dingo is now finished and will join the Thyphoon and the AlliajHM already waiting for the maiden flight.




I uploaded the picture of the assembly here.
I will now start a Multifun from Telink (EPP glider) but with a motor this time.

Then, I will finish the second Alliaj HM and start the Strega. The road is still long :) !!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pierre,

    As you are using a 5 elements battery, are you using any voltage regulator?

    regards.
    Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Henry,

    In the Dingo I'm using 4 cells eneloop only. I hesitated to add a 5th one but finally went with 4 to let the space for the receiver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,

    Je vois que vous utilisez des caches servos transparents très pratiques, sont-ils faits à la demande par vos soins ou les trouve-t-on dans le commerce ?
    Merci !
    Laurent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Laurent,

    J'ai acheté ces caches transparents chez Samba model, le fabricant du Pike perfect.

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...