facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My new F3F plane :)

My next F3F plane is ready, just exiting the molds ! This will be one of my 3 F3F plane for 2010 season which is an important season because of the Viking race in France from the 8 to the 15th of may



Thanks Alexis !

The Alliaj HM is the new flag ship of Aeromod, designed by Jean-Luc Foucher. Initially, I was not planning to buy one, but after seing it during the F3F contest of "Le Col du Glandon", I felt that it was a promising plane, especially for energy management turns, so I decided to give a try.

Now, I still need to qualify to become a member of the F3F french team, and the seats are expensives !!! Hopefully with 2 wins during the last championships (2008, and 2009), I'm in fist position before the 2 next selection contests.

I should get the Alliaj HM the Week-end of the 31th of October.

Stay tuned :) !!

1 comment:

  1. Congretulations, colors are really beautiful, i'm waiting for my copy with the same enthusiasm as you !!

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...